• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Brake Questions

01qx4

My brake pedal goes almost to the floor when stopping. I have changed all shoes and pads. I have adjusted the rear brakes. I have bleed the brakes several times. I hear a small hiss, or vacuum leak (while car is running and I am in the drivers seat with door closed and windows up) hiss or leak stops when brake pedal is even slightly pressed, is this leak from brake booster or master cylinder. Brake pedal is not hard to press. thanks for any and all help.

jeremiegordon

Austin TX
that would be a vacuum leak. If the booster goes out, your brake pedal will be very hard to push (like the old manual brakes). If you pedal goes to the floor you have air in your brake line somewhere.