• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

BMW?? Or Infinity G35??

Aznq_t23

Two of my dream cars....which one should i get?? :)
OMG BMW I LOVE YOU!!! YOU TOO INFINITY!! ??
to the second guy to reply--Got a Honda Civic By the way.
that's what I'm driving right now, so my dream cars will have to stay my drean cars for much longer! :(

JOE

The BMW 3 series is a great sports sedan that has won many awards for its handling and looks. But recently BMW has had many quality issues. The I-Drive is a great example of that. The Infiniti G35 is also a great sedan that is as fun to drive as the BMW. It has won many awards in just a couple of years of introduction. But unlike the Bimmer, the G35 does not come with all the quality issues and complicated electronics. And you could also save a couple thousand dollars by going with the G35.

artsy5347

The G35 is just as good, is less money for the bang and is one of the best resale cars going. G35 owners regularly get letters from their Infiniti dealer trying to get them to trade because the used G35 market is so strong.

BMW carries a lot of snob appeal, but until you spend megabucks for the M3 or M5 you're not getting anything special. Go with the infiniti!

brian2007

I choose the BMW 3-series. It's in the same league as the Infiniti G35. The 3-series has been thoroughly road-tested on the German autobahn system. And it's well-proven there as well. Go for the Bavarian car.