• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Are Infiniti G35's reliable?

harkkam

I know that G35's are nissan and I dont think they got a good rating from consumer reports for reliability.
better than audi's

DTB

I bought one new in '03, and the only problems i've ever had was with the power windows, and they were covered under the warranty.

I recommend taking any infiniti to nissan for service. It's cheaper, and nissan dealerships are more common that infiniti dealerships.

Brian

they are very reliable dont let anyone tell you any different

Dustin

A G35 is one of, if not the best car you can buy right now. Hands down. The last motor trend that came out actually had the G35 come out better on performance than the Nissan 350Z. Infiniti's are knocking everyone else dead right now in every category that they make a car in. The G35 is one of the only new cars I would gladly spend 35k+ on and feel zero guilt. It is worth every penny.

svthech

Yes, they are good. There could be some small things, especially if it's first year of this model, but in general, they are very good.

silver00ramair

i have been working for infiniti for 3 years and have to say G35s are the best buy for the buck.the only thing is the 03 and 04 G35s is that the brakes front and rear can wear out quickly depending on driving habits.03 and 04 G35s come with a 3 year 36,000 mile brake plan program.

PoliPino

My 04 G35 has been very reliable. The only issue I've had on it was the rear axle clicking. But that is a known service bulletin, and they were able to fix it within a day under warranty (and they give you a loaner). The tires also wear relatively fast, but that's not uncommon within the sports car segment. As far as brakes, my Brembos have lasted 19000 miles with no problems.

As far as Nissan not having a good reliability rating, it's the US made cars that have trouble (the Large Infiniti SUV and the Titan, etc.). The Japanese built Nissans, which the G35 is one of, have stellar reliabilty. Nissan had some growing pains when they first opened up their US plants.