• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Adaptive Transimission?

jeff_jones7

Anyone know of a way to 'reset' what the car has learned from the previous owner? I just bought used 2016 Limited and it seems to get in to 4th gear at a low speed...don't want to judge previous owner, but I'd like to have it 'learn me' quickly or start over so I can take advantage of the 400HP:)

Any advice is appreciated.

Kcrebel

Tupelo, MS
If you don't want to do the instant relearn you can just drive the crap out of it. I'm shocked how quickly ours changes/learns my habits after just a few hours of clearing out the cats. Lol. My wife drives like an old woman apparently. After driving the first two of these daily for work she has taken over this newest one and it's like driving a 4 cylinder when I first get back in it.