• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2014 Infiniti Q50 Chassis control system error

Safeal

2014 Infiniti q50 RWD Driving on freeway doing 69 MPH chassis control system error popped up on the dash abs and traction control light illuminated as well I stopped at gas station turned the car off for a few minutes and started it and all lights were off drive about 10 miles and all 3 lights came back on. Has anyone ever had this issue?

Last edited:

Hishamakbar001

I saw the same on my car today when driving down from cold weather. It was 24 degrees and the car was driving fine in the snow. Drove down and stopped for gas at a place at 46 degrees. Drive for about 10 minutes when the car stopped revving up and revs would fluctuate on their own. Pulled to the side and pushed the gas pedal down a few times and the revs were not responding. Turned it off and back on and it would lose revs seeming like it would turn off. Then the chassis control error light and check engine turned on. Turned the car off and let it rest for 5 minutes. Just the check engine light was left on then and the car started driving fine. Does this scenario sound familiar?