• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2007 m35x starts when it wants to

vinny617

Hello guys, so I parked my m35 for about a year and now after driving it for about a month its acting up and starts when it wants to. while parked I drove it around the block every other week with no issues. A few days ago I went to start the car and just heard a click and the engine did not turn, everything had power and worked just fine. I figured it was the battery so I got a jump and nothing. I figured the started went so I got it towed to my house. a couple of days later I went to see if it started and to my surprise it started just fine with no issues. I turned it off and went to start it again and nothing just made the click noise. after a few tries it started again. the car starts every 7th time I try. its not the battery nor the starter, what could it be?