• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2003 I 35 troubleshooting help needed with P0011 P0021 P1800

wrathy

new mexico
ok all new here but have read your blogs before and now i need some help with troubleshooting my issues on my sister's car. 2003 I35 .........
she was getting a camshaft sensor code a while back and replaced both of them then pops up crankshaft sensor code replaced that. Then started to get p0011 code and replaced not just the front but the back VVT solenoids. car ran fine for about 2 months now getting the VVT P0011 and P0021 codes again along with the P1800 VIAS solenoid code.
I'm getting ready to throw in a new VIAS solenoid (well used one) to see if that fixes the P1800 code but as far as the other codes for the VVTs what else should I do? or check?
just so you know i get all my parts off ebay or used from local u pull it place. sensors i got were like 25 each all OEM (new) , the VVTs were 35 for the set OEM (new Also) .

Car was bought used from a private seller and since then replaced the fans right away about 3 months after she bought it. since then it has been little part replacements. oh also the blower motor stopped working only feel the warm or cold air as the car is in motion. ( yeah replacing the blower motor resistor tomorrow too). any help troubleshooting would be appreciated greatly.

wrathy

new mexico
oh yeah forgot to mention the it seems like it either burns oil or leaks somewhere ( nothing on ground under car) but gets low on oil. any suggestions on that?