• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2003 G35 window troubles

Miamisteve

Over the past few months my driver side window has increasingly been a problem. The window will sometimes be non-responsive refusing to go up or down regardless if I use the switch, remote, or the old key in the door trick. Often when it does go down it will only go a few inches or stutter every couple of inches and appearing to be an alignment issue. Sometimes I can get the window to go all the way down if i help it out a little but, more often I have to turn off the car maybe open and close the door and wait a few minutes before trying it again. I am unable to hear the window motor but, I doubt that I should anyway. This is Florida and it does get hot here but, even when its only a mere 80 degrees the window often does not work. Another symptom is when you open the door the window drops about a half an inch as it however when you close the door it often doesn't return. Do I have some faulty wiring, a sensor issue, or bad alignment of the window mechanism?

Thank you for your help,
Steve