• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2001 I30 HID Headlight help!!?1?

tkeI30

Recently purchased a 2001 I30, non touring, and the first thing i need to address is upgrading to HID headlights. Im a little confused about ordering/purchasing the right bulb. Can anyone tell me what size low beam bulb I need???

ic_starzz

Is that something that you really want to do? I have a 2000 i30 t, and the lights look nice and all, but to replace them are really expensive, even used. It's been pretty difficult to find. I'm trying to downgrade if possible.

mayur914

Is that something that you really want to do? I have a 2000 i30 t, and the lights look nice and all, but to replace them are really expensive, even used. It's been pretty difficult to find. I'm trying to downgrade if possible.
Are you sure. Using OEM HID are i guess expensive, but you can go with the aftermarket HID on like ebay and stuff and you can find a good deal. You need the bulbs and ballast really for low beam HID.

walt101786

i had a friend that sells HIDs for like $60 only...but see mine was 1999 Infiniti I30 so the bulbs are a bit different from the new one but aftermarket ones are usually cheaper depending if u know the right people

tkeI30

Re: replies

Thanks for the input, i decided ill just stick with silverstar ultras, half the price of most HID kits and still looks/preforms good