• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

1998 i30 has code P0325 P0440 P0400 P1448

lordofthering

Hi,
My 1998 Infiniti i30 has P0325 P0440 P0400 P1448 codes. What should I do first ?. My inspection failed.

Explanation of codes are below:
P0325 - Knock Sensor Circuit Malfunction
P0440 - Evaporative Emission Control System Malfunction
P0400 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Flow Malfunction
P1448 NISSAN - EVAP Canister Vent Control Valve Open

I have tried below so far:
--> Replaced Gas cap from Dealer, cleared code with scanner but all code came back.

Please help me to tackle this issue. I am not sure where to start. I think I can ignore P0325 for no. P0440, P0400, P1448 seems to be inter-related. Should I replace EVAP Canister ? OR I should replace EGR Valve ?

lordofthering

Finally i tested EGR Control Solenoid Valve and looks like it is bad. There is no click sound when I apply 12 V to green adapter positive and Negative connection.

Now I want to remove this EGRC valve and replace with new one but I am not able to figure out how to remove it. Per Image, there is one Nut under the Green adapter shown but I am not able to open Nut due to tight spot. Green Adapter has bolt which is sitting on steel plate and Nut under plate is holding bolt. Anyone can give me idea how can I open Nut under the adapter ?. I tried to use 10 mm racheting wrench with swivel but I am no having leverage to open nut. I did use WD-40 as well.

Attachments

DouglassNettles

Austin
Finally i tested EGR Control Solenoid Valve and looks like it is bad. There is no click sound when I apply 12 V to green adapter positive and Negative connection.

Now I want to remove this EGRC valve and replace with new one but I am not able to figure out how to remove it. Per Image, there is one Nut under the Green adapter shown but I am not able to open reviews of phen q Nut due to tight spot. Green Adapter has bolt which is sitting on steel plate and Nut under plate is holding bolt. Anyone can give me idea how can I open Nut under the adapter ?. I tried to use 10 mm racheting wrench with swivel but I am no having leverage to open nut. I did use WD-40 as well.
I ended up changing the wrench and it worked fine.

kayleenora

usa
Now I want to remove this EGRC valve and replace with new one but I am not able to figure out how to remove it.Noxitril review
Per Image, there is one Nut under the Green adapter shown but I am not able to open Nut due to tight spot. Green Adapter has bolt which is sitting on steel plate and Nut under plate is holding bolt. Anyone can give me idea how can I open Nut under the adapter ?. I tried to use 10 mm racheting wrench with swivel but I am no having leverage to open nut. I did use WD-40 as well.
i thing changing the wrench and it worked fine.