• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

18 inch msw wheels with tpms sensors for sale! (used with infiniti m45 2006)

dcvibe

I have 4 MSW type 11 wheels with tmps sensors for sale. These are 18 inch rims. (18 x 8, 5-114, ET45) Asking $500 plus shipping (obo). I would call the condition good. There are some scratches here and there but not noticeable unless up close. I am the original owner and they were purchased from Tire Rack in Oct. 2007. I used these with my 2006 m45 sport during the winter months for a few years. Comes with lug nuts. The tmps are vendor number 20064 and made by Schrader. You can get details about these by going to www.tpmsdirect.com and typing the vendor number in the search box. It will tell you what cars these sensors work with. These are nice looking wheels and perfect for a second winter set. I used tire size 245/45/18 with these wheels. See pics.:)

Attachments