• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

07 M45 Sport For Sale!!

m45sportguy91

Clovis, Ca
Hi Everyone, I am listing my 2007 Infiniti M45 Sport for sale. The car currently has 86,000 miles on it, which is due to change because it is being driven probably @ most 3 to 4 days out of the week. Trying to keep the miles and wear and tear down for THE NEW OWNER. I am asking $ 21,500 OBO for the car. The color is Gun Metal Grey on Black. The car has every option I believe except for the speaker's in the seats themselves, and the flip down dvd screen for passengers riding in the back seats. The car is WASHED ONCE A WEEK EVERY WEEK WITHOUT FAIL. I have to wash it tomorrow, because recently ( two weeks ago ) I picked up a lil Saturn for a great price and with gas right now and I just got offered a new position which requires a longer driveback n forth to work, soo the car has been sittting in the garage collecting dust. I am going to take it to get a full hand wash tomorrow and I will post pictures up right after it gets done being washed up and looks NICE, SHINY AND BRAND NEW!! I change the oil will Mobil 1 Synthetic every 5,000 miles and have every record for the car since I've had, as well as the previous owner. I am the second owner, and the first owner used the car for business and travel, but they did keep the car in PRISTINE SHAPE!! I just had NEW CROSS DRILLED/SLOTTED ROTORS AND BRAKE PADS ALL THE WAY AROUND ( FRONT AND BACK ) INSTALLED ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO, AS WELL AS TIRES. The tires are Falken Fk-452's which perform GREAT and also have a very nice aggressive looking tread pattern ( it looks really nice with cross drilled/slotted rotors ).. Also I just put a brand new DURALAST GOLD BATTERY in it.., I'm pretty sure the old one was the original. But besides basic maintaince the car has been great!! and never broke down or left me stranded ever!! I love it, and it's my baby, but I just recently got laid off and cannot afford the car anymore, so I must let it go. The car is fianced, so the bank obviously has the title and when the car is paid off to the bank, they will transfer the title to the new owner no problem. One more thing, When I bought the car I bout it from a General Motors dealership and purchased a FULL BUMPER TO BUMPER EXTENDED WARRANTY! I checked and the warranty is trasferrable to the new owner, and I believe the warranty end's 2014,2015ish or 125,000 miles which ever comes first.. I will be posting pictures sometime tomoro, but def tomoro FOR SURE BY THE END OF THE DAY!! My contact # is 559-715-9350 or e-mail me @ carguy8691@hotmail.com. Just to be clear THE CAR IS AN M45 SPORT SEDAN AND DOES HAVE THE GROUND EFFECTS PACKAGE ON IT LIKE ALL SPORTS DO! LOOKS BERY NICE AND FITS THE CARS BODY PERFECTLY!! I wish I could keep it somehow, but just can't with my current situation and FAMILY. So please feel free to call/txt or e-mail me anytime and I will be happy to answer any ?'s you may have about the car. OH, AND THE CAR HAS A CLEAN TITLE!! 100% CLEAN TITLE WITH NO ISSUES @ ALL!!. I will provide a potential owner or the new owner with a CARFAX of the car. I am open TO REASONABLE OFFER'S! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOUR'S WITH AN OFFER THAT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID AND INSULTING PLEASE! Thnaks everyone for viewing my ad/post and I will get pictures up by days end tomoro Sat 11-3-12.. Thanks Again!! If you have any ?'s please DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL/TXT OR E-MAIL AND ASK!