infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Full-Size SUV Forums > Infiniti QX80 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: AC Temps at 61=cold air, 62=warm air

Old 01-31-2019, 02:49 PM

Default AC Temps at 61=cold air, 62=warm air

So, I live in FL. The 61 vs. 62 temp setting sucks. I only use those 2 settings. Any idea why the hard change in temp between 2 degrees?
Old 01-31-2019, 10:52 PM
SUPER MODERATOR

should not be any "hard temp" change.

you may have an hvac issue/low refrigerant. have a comeprent tech test.

Old 02-05-2019, 03:45 PM

Sounds like you are low on refrigerant. Our trucks are very funny about this, especially if you are running the front a/c along with the back. If you are not handy with a/c work please have a professional (as mention above) look at the pressures to make sure they are within spec. If it is low this could indicate a small leak somewhere or your compressor is weak. I just replaced my last summer because it gave up the ghost, not a hard job to do, but you need to have some level of knowledge about how this work.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:36 AM

Thanks! I'll have to get someone to look at it. I can do some repair stuff, but I have no clue on AC work.