infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q70 and M Forums > Infiniti Q70 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Notices

Infiniti Forum: 2016 Infiniti Q70 Test Drive & Detailed Review

Old 04-19-2017, 08:02 AM

Default 2016 Infiniti Q70 Test Drive & Detailed Review

2016 Infiniti Q70 Test Drive & Detailed Review

This car is excellent of what it offers and it is a great value for money. The car is comfortable, luxurious, great seats, space in front and back, amazing leather quality and superb ride.

My criticism will be updated Nav and entertainment system and the Steering Wheel feeling and road feedback,

For full review please check my video on youtube.

https://youtu.be/K8RufTYQ5kQ

Last edited by BashInfiniti; 04-19-2017 at 08:04 AM.
Old 11-02-2018, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BashInfiniti View Post
2016 Infiniti Q70 Test Drive & Detailed Review

This car is excellent of what it offers and it is a great value for money. The car is comfortable, luxurious, great seats, space in front and back, amazing leather quality and superb ride.

My criticism will be updated Nav and entertainment system and the Steering Wheel feeling and road feedback,

For full review please check my video on youtube.

https://youtu.be/K8RufTYQ5kQ
Thank you for the review, I recently purchased an Infiniti Q70 hybrid, and it is such a good and comfortable car, I agree with your assessment of the Infiniti Q70 in general

I would say this: Infiniti as a brand needs good product marketing and planner, they totally miss the mark on how to position their product line up, and did a poor job to get the message out to their customers. Think about this, they are the early pioneer of brake by wire technology, sterring by wire technology, and self autonomous driving technology, but their way of priotize and get the message out to the public of what is important is bad. There are a good engineering company.

Tags
infiniti q70, review