infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Full-Size SUV Forums > Infiniti QX80 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network cars connected social networking app for ios cars connected social networking app for android

Notices

Infiniti Forum: 2015 Headlights/Bumper/Grill Retrofit on 2011

Old 08-20-2017, 09:06 PM
SUPER MODERATOR

great post. but couldn't you have just had the lower newer grille cut out to allow the FLIR sensor to be able to "See" the road?

EDIT: you can align the cameras yourself directly through the front AV/head unit. look in the FSM for the tech package stuff like the camera and sensors.
Old 09-30-2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvneumann View Post
Hello everyone, after reading through this forum I decided to do the QX80 front end retrofit on my own QX56 and thought I would share my experience with it.

I have a 2012 QX56 with the Theater, Deluxe Touring, and Technology packages.

Below are the part numbers needed and prices from infinitpartsdeal.com

Front bumper: 62022-5ZA1H, $415
Left Fog Lamp: 261554GA0B, $210
Right Fog Lamp: 261504GA0B, $210
Left Turn Signal Lamp: 261355ZA0A, $66
Right Turn Signal Lamp: 261305ZA0A, $66
Left Fog Lamp Bezel: 622575ZA0A, $63
Right Fog Lamp Bezel: 622565ZA0A, $63
Lower Grille: 622565ZA0B, $137
Shipping for all parts: $230
Left Headlamp Washer: 286421LA0A, $156 (dealership)
Right Headlamp Washer: 286411LA0A $156 (dealership)
Left Headlamp Washer Cover: 286591LA0A $100 (dealership)
Right Headlamp Washer Cover: 286581LA0A $100 (dealership)
Badges: $130 (dealership)
Various hardware: $430 (dealership)
Aftermarket parking sensors: $20 each (eBay)
Grille Assembly (used): $300
Paint, Labor, Tax, etc.: $1600
Wow. Just wow. Truly a great post. I missed seeing this a while ago. I wish you could have posted some pictures of your finished product. Do you have pictures of your QX you would like to share with us?

I love the detail you put in this post. Lol, I was waiting for you to sum up the amount and tell us, but I guess you left it up to us to do it. Well, I just did it.

I got a total of $4,472. So I guess that is what it cost you based on the prices you posted.

Please help correct me if I am wrong. So this face uplift cost you about $4,500 drive out? I bet your car looks good now, but I know this cost is not cheap for sure. Many people who wanted to do such a change may probably just change their mind now after seeing this price.

Share some pictures if you wish and feel free to let us know if this did finally cost you about $4,500 or less or more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mambro View Post
Awesome post! I have not performed this myself, but here is what I found for how to do this on a 2011:

http://www.infiniti-club.org/manual/2011_QX/AV.pdf

Page 112/240 is the section.

Well, if you want to upgrade yours like him with brand new parts and not used parts where most often a piece or 2 may be scratched, broken or cracked, then it seems this will cost you around $4,500 out the door. Pretty steep, but I am sure the result will look great.

Last edited by PetitFrereArmada; 09-30-2017 at 06:05 PM.