infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti J30 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: Possible purchase of a 1995 J30

Old 04-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Default Possible purchase of a 1995 J30

Hello All,

I have a chance to purchase a 1995 Infiniti J30 that has lived down in Florida it's whole life. It only has 100,000 miles on it and is absolutely mint. So I'm looking for help in making the decision. I've never owned an Infiniti but LOVED my 2000 Maxima SE until a careless driver smashed and totaled it. Anyway can anyone offer me any advice on if this is a good purchase at $2700? Knowing that it is a southern car with low miles is making me think that I would be crazy not to scoop this car right up. Any advice or insight would be most appreciated. Once I do purchase it I will be a regular on this website.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:19 AM

Hopefully you bought the car. 100K on these cars I'd say is very young. Just don't assume that it living in Florida all it's life means it's free of issues. There may not be salt and snow there so less rust risk but the main thing is if the car has been maintained. If it's a well maintained j30 with only 100K on it that's been garage kept and not in the smokin hot sun and not lived right at the waterfront where salt mist etc can cause corosion then I'd say you have a very nice vehicle. My guess is you could driver it home for 22 - 2300.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:12 PM

Default best car ever!

I purchased my 95 Infiniti j30 over 8 yes ago with 81,000 miles on it...the dealership had it not even 2 days when I went to inquire about it....panels were taking off....salesman was an idiot n didn't even know how to pop trunk n gas door....but after test driving..I WAS IN LOVE! IT TOOK ME less than an hour to pay cash for it and now it has 225,000 miles on it...never left me stranded....yea I've had to do some required maintenance ...timing chain...water pump....all belts....starter....p.s pump and now I'm replacing all a/c parts. There is one slight problem...auto zone don't carry all parts and that 17yr old car requires struts...525.00....and the evaporator core with CANNONT be after market.. only dealership...

Unless you go to pull a part were I got my evap core for 27.00...also windshields/glass....dealer only....again pull a part...700.00 windshield I got for 29.00!!
Point of all this...if u want a long lasting...comfortable luxury sedan... Infiniti is just that!!