infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q40, Q50, Q60 and G Forums > Infiniti Q40, Q50 and Q60 Forums

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Notices

Infiniti Forum: New Q60 Red Sport 400 (Iridium Blue) Owner. Professional Pics Included

Old 12-19-2016, 08:37 PM

Default New Q60 Red Sport 400 (Iridium Blue) Owner. Professional Pics Included

Hey guys!

I just recently purchased a new Q60 Red Sport 400 and have been loving the crap out of this car!

A little about me: I've owned three Volkswagen GTI's and have had a profound love for Volkswagens and Audis however once I played eyes on this car I've decided to go with this instead of purchasing the new 2017 Audi S4 which I've been sold on for the past year now. My last car was a 2015 Volkswagen Autobahn GTI with a stage 2 APR tune, down pipe, and cold air intake. All previous cars were on bags and mainly show cars. The most recent GTI made 406tq and 356hp to the crank. It was a very fun car but with that much power I began to absolutely hate FWD cars.

Here are some pics of the car:

And here's a pic of my last Volkswagen:

I'm definitely interested in possibly purchasing a catback exhaust system since this car is so damn quiet! Other than she'll stay completely stock. I tend to struggle with keeping cars stock however hno:

Looking forward to getting to know you guys!
Old 12-27-2016, 02:43 PM
Administrator

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Your GTI was very nice but the Infiniti is just on another level. That's a really good looking car. And I'm not Infiniti biased either. Congratulations! I'm glad you're loving it...

Get your next Infiniti for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!

Old 03-09-2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud_ryan View Post

I'm definitely interested in possibly purchasing a catback exhaust system since this car is so damn quiet!
I'm thinking of doing this to mine as well... Fast Intentions system caught my eye. I think they have another video that goes into more detail on the dyno figures too if you want to see the raw data, but here's the one I came across originally... although the one they test here is the 3.0 without a flashed chip as far as I know. Same engine though so I imagine the numbers would be fairly similar, maybe even better on the Red Sport (or a flashed 3.0).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VT1X8QZIXw

Last edited by RS400; 03-09-2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2017, 07:42 PM

... speaking of which. I kinda wish they'd kept the 3.7 VQ, and just slapped two turbos on that... but that might be infringing on GTR's territory lol.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS400 View Post
... speaking of which. I kinda wish they'd kept the 3.7 VQ, and just slapped two turbos on that... but that might be infringing on GTR's territory lol.
Good point. There's a good bit more displacement on the 3.7 so how much would it really take to beef it up a little and add two solid turbos. Boom - GT-R in disguise...

Get your next Infiniti for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!