infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti News and General Discussion > The Infiniti Forum Lounge

Advertisements
cars connected social network





Infiniti Forum: Newbee
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-09-2019, 02:40 PM
johnjoe67 johnjoe67 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: N. Ireland
Posts: 2
Default Newbee

Hi, thanks for accepting me into the community . Just changed yesterday to a M 3.7S Premium. From a Land Rover Vogue.. Some difference. Need a degree in gadgets..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Infiniti Forum Infiniti Forum is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjoe67 View Post
Hi, thanks for accepting me into the community . Just changed yesterday to a M 3.7S Premium. From a Land Rover Vogue.. Some difference. Need a degree in gadgets..
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your M37! What do you think of it compared to the Land Rover Vogue?
__________________
Get your next Infiniti for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!
Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 04-10-2019, 02:25 AM
johnjoe67 johnjoe67 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: N. Ireland
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti Forum View Post
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your M37! What do you think of it compared to the Land Rover Vogue?
Some piece of Kit,(M37) found the Range Rover to Boaty > To much body Roll, but 4.4- so was quick , but not for country roads. M37 is a different bred, The gadgets are fantastic, and the 3.7, just waits to be unleashed...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Infiniti Forum Infiniti Forum is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Royal Palm Beach, Florida
Posts: 1,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjoe67 View Post
Some piece of Kit,(M37) found the Range Rover to Boaty > To much body Roll, but 4.4- so was quick , but not for country roads. M37 is a different bred, The gadgets are fantastic, and the 3.7, just waits to be unleashed...
Yeah, 4.4 is very quick - but the Infiniti is much more fun to drive.
__________________
Get your next Infiniti for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
infinitiforum.net recognizes that "Infiniti", "Nissan", it's logos and various model names and numbers are registered trademarks of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.. These terms are used for identification purposes only. infinitiforum.net is not affiliated in any way with Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or any other company listed herein. All information on this site is the opinion of its members and not the opinion of the site itself. ©2018 Madison Ross Media Group. All rights reserved. Content published on InfinitiForum.net requires permission for reprint.
MADISON ROSS MEDIA GROUP MARKETPLACE
Need products for your Infiniti? Check out your options at the links below: