infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q40, Q50, Q60 and G Forums > Infiniti G25 / G35 / G37 Coupe and Sedan Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: I love my new 2010 G37S

Old 07-23-2010, 11:17 AM

Default I love my new 2010 G37S

Well, after test driving both the G37 and Acura TL AWD, I decided to go with the G37 sport package, black/graphite.

My first drive to work in it this morning saw me in the office in record time. This car is FAST!!!

This is my first Infiniti and I'm very impressed. I'm looking forward to learning more about this car as the days go on.

Anyone else having a good time in their 2010 G37?
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 AM

Hi,

I'm looking at a G37 myself. My car was getting serviced and they had an older G car available as a loner. Even that one was fast! I was floored by the acceleration! I'm going to try the G37 this weekend.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:19 PM

I recommend it. I'm still amazed at the speed of this car. It is SCARY fast. I hit 100mph on the freeway before I knew it. Not only that but it rides great. I recommend the the Sport package, with 18" wheels, sport suspension...and that red "S" on the back.

I luv it!
Old 08-01-2010, 02:40 PM

Hey Luvah... just got my G37s Coupe last week... Premium, Sport and Nav...WOW... I'm lovin' it too!

The wheels are 19's though not 18... and I think they look better than the wheels on the Anniversary model at the dealer.

Got the windows tinted to 25 on the side and Limo Black on the rear quarter and back windows... all I can say is... it's 1sickG!

Houston ain't far from Dallas... wanna race?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:23 PM

Congratulations. I gotta clarify, I actually have the Sedan...still very nice and very fast...might explain why I don't have the 19" wheels. The coups are sick for sure. My car came with tint from the dealership, not as dark as I wanted but still nice.

So what color did you get?
Old 08-02-2010, 04:38 PM

I first thought I wanted the Liquid Platinum but when I saw it in person it seemed a little too light. Then I saw the Anniversary model with the Graphite Shadow but after awhile of looking at it, it started to look too dark to me. Luckily, the salesman said he had one in Amethyst Graphite (which I had not heard of) he rolled it out and WOW, that was the ONE! Looks medium gray to dark silver to bluish steel depending on the light.

I almost got the sedan instead of the coupe but then I realized I was only getting it for other peoples convenience. So since I don't have kids I said to hell with my family and friends and got the coupe just for me!

And you are most correct about the speed! The other night on a dark deserted highway out in the boonies some fool tried to impress me with a Honda and a big exhaust. With just a little right foot action my G went from 60 to HOLY SH*T in nothing flat!

The Honda slunk off at the next exit.

Last edited by 1sickG; 08-12-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:25 PM

Anybody else luvvin' their new G?
Old 08-18-2010, 08:01 PM

I am picking up my new 2010 G37XS on Saturday. I cannot wait to get into it. I'm coming from a 335i which was an awesome car in itself. I am sad to see my BMW go, but the lease was up and BMW's are just too damn expensive. I just hope I love my G37 as much as I loved my 335.
Old 08-19-2010, 10:31 PM

I took delivery on a leased G37x sedan last Friday. I too looked at BMW but found it overpriced for the value received (coming out of a 530i). Looked seriously at a 2011 535i - loved the looks but hated the price and the quality of the drive. I much enjoy the new ride, but really have not experienced the power (still breaking in the engine). Other than more road noise than expected telescoping through the suspension from the front end on less than smooth surfaces, I very much like the car. I like the idea of a car that will move fast and yet work well in bad weather. Just hope the front end noise quiets a bit as the tires and suspension break in.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:53 PM

I'm just breaking in my 2010 G37s convertible after having it for 8 months and racking up a measily 3000 miles. I love it! I was on this site shortly after I got the car, and I tried to start some interest in doing a G Rally in the western part of North Carolina. The Dragon (one of the top three driving roads in the world), the Cherohala Skyway (think Blue Ridge Parkway minus the traffic), and Smokey Mountain Highway are all within an 1/2 an hour of a small town called Murphy, NC. I have a cabin there, and it seems like every weekend I go, there is a group of Ferraris, Lambos, Porches, or Miatas tearing through there. Some groups as big as in the 100's, others in the 10's. Taking your car there is like taking a 10 year old to an arcade. Incredible views, killer roads, nice people, great eats. If interested, spread it on this site, or email me at madbeachcrew@earthlink.net Until then, happy trails!