infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q40, Q50, Q60 and G Forums > Infiniti G25 / G35 / G37 Coupe and Sedan Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Notices

Infiniti Forum: carbon fiber interior wrapping in seattle

Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM

update:

so i've been putting off doing this for some time but really curious on how well 3m di-noc does with high temp. well no better way to test it out then to wrap some stuff in the engine bay right?! so here we go! wrapped around 10 pieces in the engine bay in this stuff, will go drive around for a bit and keep you guys updated... wanna see if it's gonna peel up, my bet is it will in some places but not in all. hopefully it is very minimal and i can touch it up pretty easy.

so this job took like 14hrs or so, did it all with scraps left over from the bike job. i used the 3m primer on pretty much alll the edges, i wanted to get this stuff to stick as much as i could. yes i know the weave is not going the same direction on all the pieces, i just used what pieces i had left and started wrappin! what do you guys think?

[/B]
Old 09-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Default update

update:
finished up a chevy cobalt interior! this is the 1st trim set i done in silver, looks really nice! not as easy as the bmw trims by far. this trim set required more cutting since the handles, n mirror controls are attached to the trim, unlike bmw/audi/lexus cars. it's the american way i guess. But all in all, i think it looks great!

Old 09-11-2010, 06:38 PM

Default 2010 Range Rover Sport HSE 3m di-noc grill & bumper area

sup guys, just finished this up, damn it took longer than i expected (7hrs!). so i wrapped the center part of the front bumper, the 2 posts in the middle, and the side ducts also. trimmed out the camera holes, but left the parking sensors covered, looks cleaner! then i wrapped the grill! unfortunately we didn't have a dremel to remove the melted back tabs that hold the grill to the grill bezel so i had to work around the grill, that was the hardest part! but all in all, the owner was really happy with the work as well as myself! we might be doing more parts on this car, roof, all the pillars, parts of the hood, etc...
check it out!

Old 09-17-2010, 06:06 PM

just finished up a pair of audi a4/s4 interior trims!

Old 09-19-2010, 12:54 PM

did a subaru wrx GE/GH 3m di-noc carbon fiber roof wrap yesterday, came out great! the car had some small dings on the roof from a bad hail storm we had a lil while back, so the owner decided to wrap the roof instead of getting it painted, since his deductable was pretty high. came out great! my friend n i knocked this out in less than 2hrs!

Old 09-20-2010, 12:41 PM

just finished this car up yesterday, took 13+hrs to do this job! removing door panels is a nightmare! all in all the owner is very happy with the results! i did all 4 pieces around the steering wheel, and the entire console all the way down the center. what do you think?

Old 10-16-2010, 10:46 PM

3m di-noc roof wrapped & rails:

also did the interior in gloss charcoal, i think it goes great with the black dash & beige interior. might do some parts on the steering wheel trim also:

Old 10-20-2010, 06:40 PM

2004-2007 BMW 645ci interior trim wrapped in gloss charcoal!
check it out!
no flash:

flash: