infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Compact CUV Forums > Infiniti EX35 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: Shocks and struts replacement

Old 03-13-2019, 10:10 PM

Default Shocks and struts replacement

Looks like my 2010 ex35 needs both front and rear shocks and struts replaced. Auto services ask for $1200+ for it, and I see an option to buy all 4 front+rear kit for only $240. The only issue is that this kit is marked AWD, and my car is RWD. So my question is: is there any difference between schocks and struts AWD vs RWD? Thank you!
Old 03-22-2019, 11:22 AM

Although I don't have this car a quick search revels that the shocks and struts look the same regardless of drive train. I have a 2011 QX56 that has 4wd/ Awd and shocks are completely the same as the two wheel. The only exception is if the car has the HMBC system then they will differ.