infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Full-Size SUV Forums > Infiniti QX56 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: Extended Warranty and Service Plan Pricing

Old 02-12-2012, 11:17 AM

wow!!! you got an 8yr warranty and that also INCLUDED maintenance for 8yrs???!!!! maintenance like oil changes, tire rotation, belt changes, timing belt etc????!!!

I paid $2600 for a 6yr/120k warranty, but it didn't include maintenance. It included gap insurance, bumper-bumper warranty, and tire/rim issues (i think or was it the interior detail warranty if something ripped or discolored, stained).

If yours included general maintenance, I'm gonna rip my $tealerrship a new ass!!
Old 02-12-2012, 01:55 PM

U got it right, both for one low price of $2,500. Extended warranty and all the maintenance need up to 120K included (oil changes, tire rotation, 15K, 30K service, etc...).

Like I said they were being aggressive. I was out of state customer and drove 2 hours for this deal. I did not negotiate the extended warranty and maintenance until I was there, I will still kicking them around. They said they knew I was internet shopping so they gave me the best they could do for every option. They do this for new customers or if they are trying to grab customers from another dealer. i am sure there were some hold backs or rebates involved to get these low prices but I did not care, that was way too good to pass up.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:57 PM

Wow - that's great! What kind of deal did you get on the purchase price?
Old 02-19-2012, 09:47 AM

Price on the car was $69,000, I like to work in even numbers and usually negotiate to an even number. Just one of those quirky things I seem compelled to do. I got $5K less, on the initial conversation, than the local dealer was offering after a few hours haggling over price. i could not walk away.

BTW, loving the SUV, it ride so smooth. Looking to do a small road trip with it over the next few weekends. The ride to the beach this year is going to be comfy, and the kids will be happy too with their own TVs.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:55 PM

Default 2012 Extended Warranty

I am in the process of finalizing a new QX4WD - was wondering what the opinion is on the extended warranty?

Question of need and price.

I am getting a quote for an Infiniti warranty (not third party) for 7yr/100K miles for around $4500 - I thought the extended was for 8yr/120K miles and was reading that this can be purchased for around $2500 - $3000. The price seems high and was wondering if this is worth it? Any opinions?
Old 06-22-2012, 10:42 PM

I paid about $2800 for 6yr/120k ... which included Gap insurance, Tire/Wheel Protection. I still felt ripped off though.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:09 AM

Definitely shop around. Any dealer can offer you the same warranty regardless of where the vehicle is purchased. I found major variances in prices for same services and offerings at two dealers less than 30 miles apart.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:03 PM

Default extended

well the crazy thing is if you buy six year extended warrenty, it starts when you take possession of the vehicle, NOT at the end of the Bumper to bumper warranty ! That's backwards compared to the Volkswagen warranty.
I tried to explain what extended meant to Infinity customer wonks and the dealership. No dice.
Good Luck !
2011 with Bumper to bumper with concurrent with alleged extended warranty, Black with 4300 miles
Old 07-31-2012, 10:14 PM

Default Buying 2012 Q56 Price and Extended Warranty help needed

Looking at a new 2012 Q56 Liquid Platinum 4wd:
Theater Package, Tire and Wheel Package, Illuminated Kick Plates, Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Protector, Carpeted Cargo Mat/Cargo Net & First Aid Kit, 50State Emissions

Retail $68895.00 + $199 admin
Dealers first proposal $64120.50 (good deal??)

Next question. I may want to look Infiniti Qx56 ELITE Extended Protection Plan or a Infiniti Qx56 ELITE Maintenance Plan. . What is a fair price to pay for each? I know I can buy the Elite extended warranty at any dealer, is there a dealer someone can recommend that sells them cheap? Thanks in advance for any help. I want to be armed with some numbers before I start the process
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 AM

The 2013 will be here end of Sep/ beg of Oct.If u don't want to wait, negotiate based on that info. They should be offering you a stellar deal to get the 2012's out the door in its last month

Tags
elite, extended, warranty