infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Full-Size SUV Forums > Infiniti QX56 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: Want 2012 QX56 Tan Leather Bench Seat

Old 07-29-2014, 11:37 AM

Default Want 2012 QX56 Tan Leather Bench Seat

Does anyone want to swap their bench seat for my captain chairs and console?
Old 08-03-2014, 01:50 PM

man... I love the captain chairs.. I don't know why people buy the bench, but obviously you likey the bench. Nothing worse then kids rubbing elbows and screaming about having their personal space violated.

Old 08-06-2014, 12:44 PM

Will soon have 5 kids and need the extra seat for the fifth car seat.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:33 PM

5 kids in a QX56 is No Bueno! Just a recipe for disaster and car seats are the first thing to ruin the leather seats.

My son is 8 and thank goodness I no longer have to worry about the bad wear marks in the leather of my QX from car seats or booster seats. But I still cringe just anticipating what he is going to do or spill knowing he is a boy.
Old 08-08-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltwin52s View Post
5 kids in a QX56 is No Bueno! Just a recipe for disaster and car seats are the first thing to ruin the leather seats.

My son is 8 and thank goodness I no longer have to worry about the bad wear marks in the leather of my QX from car seats or booster seats. But I still cringe just anticipating what he is going to do or spill knowing he is a boy.
While I don't have 5 kids, my 3 on the middle bench are very comfortable with two in car seats. You just need a seat protector and it will be fine - if there are a few marks from chronic pressure of the car seats, even those have proven to be minimal over the last 1.5 years.

Dkfrench. I personally can not comment on changing captain's seats to a bench. However, with 5 Bambini, you may have 3 kids in the back - the one in the middle position preferably with a high back booster seat which can provide support as a head rest and also give lateral support - as you have probably noticed by now, there is no middle head rest on the rear bench. All the best with incoming number 5!
Old 08-20-2014, 09:05 PM

Are you still looking for a tan bench seat?
Old 08-25-2014, 12:03 PM

yes I am still looking
Old 02-25-2015, 09:55 PM

You still looking? I just purchased a 2012 QX56 and have the bench seat in wheat. Located in northern california.

Tags
2012, bench seat, qx56, tan