infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti SUVs) > Infiniti Full-Size SUV Forums > Infiniti QX56 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: IPod hook up

Old 03-27-2013, 11:49 PM
SUPER MODERATOR

http://www.nissanpartszone.com/acces...interface.html

you have to purchase the adapter. see above link. i know people who have 2006's on another site who purchased this. it is quite possible it will work with the 2005 model as i dont think the HU changed much if at all from 2005-2007. the major HU change was late 2007-2008 models and onward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_jones7 View Post
Thanks all for the input.

To close on this, in the 2005 there is no adapter/etc. in the glove box.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:50 PM

I've tried to play music via Bluetooth in my 07' with no success, is it possible?

Old 04-13-2013, 02:58 AM
SUPER MODERATOR

BT is not standard on the 07. you will need an aftermarket device to use with your model year
Old 04-13-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
BT is not standard on the 07. you will need an aftermarket device to use with your model year
I have BT, at least with phone calls and such.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:02 AM
SUPER MODERATOR

I am speaking on A2DP audio streaming....
Old 08-26-2014, 04:47 PM

Default Ipod connectivity issues

Hi Guys,

Just acquired a 2011 QX56. I'm having problems connecting my Ipod Classic to the audio system. I get the message "Check USB/Ipod". I just bout the USB to 30 pin cable from the apple store and it appears to be connected well at both ends. The Ipod is on the latest version of software.

Any ideas?
Old 08-27-2014, 05:51 AM

I get that with my USB flash drive I use for music. Sometimes it's good for 3-4 times I turn the car on and then I get the check USB/Ipod and I remove the USB flash and plug it back in. Works fine then for another 3-4 times. Kind of a pain but not that big of a deal for me.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:03 PM

Unhappy Can't play from phone using USB in 2011 QX56

I just bought a 2011 QX56. Up until a couple days ago I was able to play music that's loaded on my iphone when the phone was plugged into the USB. I was able to pick songs and play them through the touch screen and steering wheel without any problems. Now I can't get it to play the songs. I can access the songs and push the 'play' button but it won't actually play it. This MAY have started once I paired my phone via bluetooth but I'm not sure. If I go through my phone to play the music it works perfectly. Any ideas what the problem is?
Old 12-06-2014, 04:13 PM

In my opinion... the Infiniti Multimedia/NAV is one of the WORST in the industry... other than that feature the QX is a might fine truck!!
Old 12-06-2014, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughyear View Post
In my opinion... the Infiniti Multimedia/NAV is one of the WORST in the industry... other than that feature the QX is a might fine truck!!
Not even close....lol

Go try it with one of the German vehicles except the new MB and Audi...and Lexus is the worst non-German I've used by far...

Tags
bluetooth, iphone, ipod/iphone integration, music, qx56, usb