infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q70 and M Forums > Infiniti M35 / M37 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Infiniti Forum: Selling set of 20" wheels + tires for 2011 M37 S

Old 09-05-2012, 10:01 PM

Post Selling set of 20" wheels + tires for 2011 M37 S

Set of four 20" wheels/rims that come with tires for Infiniti M series vehicles for $1,995. These are the original wheels that come with the Infiniti M vehicles. I had these on my 2011 M37S and chose to switch to 18" wheels. These wheels are in excellent condition. New replacements for these wheels are $900 each, so the price of just under $2K is a great deal.

Everything is included with these wheels - center caps, lug nuts for all of the wheels, etc.

Not sure what these mean, but the writing on the interior of the rims say the following:
20x9J 43
CG48
1MA4A

The tires that I'm including in this deal are already mounted on the wheels -- 2 Bridgestone Potenza (245/40R20 95W) with approximately 4/32nds tread wear left and 2 Continental Extreme Contact (245/40 ZR20 99Y) with approximately 7/32nds of wear left. The Continentals have 30K miles on them. Not sure how much the Bridgestones have on them as they were replacement tires for a nail in one of my original Continentals.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

LOCAL BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. NO TRADES.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	259  
Old 09-09-2012, 08:56 PM

Would be willing to ship if buyer pre-paid including shipping, but would prefer buyers in DFW area.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:35 PM

I'm very interested but I'm in Vegas I would be willing to pay the amount your asking if it included shipping.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:52 PM

I'd be willing to do that. Are you willing to pay via Paypal to jim.haley@gmail.com? I won't be able to ship them until next Saturday though. If you can pay before Wednesday of this week and send me your name and mailing address to the same gmail account we'll close this out.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:55 PM

Ok do they include the tpms?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:04 PM

They do not. When I got my new rims Discount Tires installed the tpms in those.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:06 PM

Any way you can take 1750?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:15 PM

Not if I'm paying shipping also. I just googled tpms costs and sounds like some infiniti dealerships were willing to sell a set of 4 of them for $50. Retail for these rims alone is $900 (I priced them before I put up the listing), so you are still getting a really good deal. Let me know what you want to do.
Old 09-15-2012, 10:19 PM

Ok I will try and send PayPal on Monday any way you can send more pics?
Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 PM

Default re: more pics

Can you send me your e-mail address to the one I gave above and i'll send you the whole set I took? The last 4 were too large to upload here. Would you mind paying as a personal payment in Paypal? Will save on our fees through them.

Tags
20", for sale, m37s, rims, wheels