infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q40, Q50, Q60 and G Forums > Infiniti G25 / G35 / G37 Coupe and Sedan Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network cars connected social networking app for ios cars connected social networking app for android

Notices

Infiniti Forum: 2011 G25X question about rust

Old 08-04-2017, 12:03 AM

Default 2011 G25X question about rust

I've owned this car for approx 2 years now and I love it. Had a weird noise a month ago and took to a shop close by to get checked (I normally take to Nissan dealer but noise was bad and this shop was close). When they put on rack I was shocked to say the least at how much rust was under neath! I trusted dealer I bought car from and was shown a clean and car fax with no mention of severe northern or southern states of registration . I have had vehicle in for regular oil changes and maintenance and never did dealer service mention the severe rust issues . The noise was from a piece that had rusted off and I had to repair by the way. My concern is the severity of the other pieces that appear to be so bad ! I took pictures of the under neath of car and it looks really bad and dangerous to me , but I don't really know what the parts all are or what the functions are ; so I am looking for some guidance and advice please . I do have pictures but not sure how to add them on here ?
Old 08-11-2017, 02:32 PM

I'd like to see pics. You can add images when you do the quick reply. There's an option to insert images right above the message text box.