infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q40, Q50, Q60 and G Forums > Infiniti G25 / G35 / G37 Coupe and Sedan Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network cars connected social networking app for ios cars connected social networking app for android

Notices

Infiniti Forum: 03 G35 radio question

Old 10-28-2016, 10:04 AM

Default 03 G35 radio question

Hello, new to forum and new to owning a g35, anyway just bought this car and the radio powers up, has good reception to pull in channels, so antenna is working, cd's load and play....but I have no sound...if I turn it all the way up I get a little pop, crackle or something when cd is playing, but nothing when radio is....It is a bose cassette and cd and am/fm model... Now would it be the amp that I see advertised on ebay? I think my climate comtrols have no issues(but I have only had it for a few hours so I could be wrong...), so I dont think it is the audio finisher circuit board....Thanks in advance

Last edited by themagicman; 10-28-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-21-2016, 12:47 AM

Never mind I bit the bullet and bought the metra dash kit, new radio, wiring harness , and antenna adapter..now I have a radio...

Old 11-22-2016, 10:12 AM
Administrator

Thank you for the update and welcome to the community.

Get your next Infiniti for the lowest price possible! Go to TrueCar.com first!
Old 08-09-2017, 10:34 AM

I dont mean to bring this thread back from the dead, but i have a few quick questions! Just purchased an 04 g35 coupe that has the climate control radio problem thats notorious. Radio still works but heated seats and driver window do not work.

my first question is about the heated seats and driver window not working, could that be from the finisher board frying out? Also what else did you need with the kit, as far as what connectors to purchase. I think i am going to go the jdm route with the dash kit with a kenwood radio