infiniti forums   infiniti forums

Go Back   Infiniti Forum > Infiniti Forums (Infiniti Cars) > Infiniti Q70 and M Forums > Infiniti M30 Forum

Advertisements
cars connected social network

Notices

Infiniti Forum: 1991 M30 wrecked but clean title for sale

Old 06-01-2015, 07:49 AM

Default 1991 M30 wrecked but clean title for sale

My teenage son wrecked my gorgeous M30 convertible, my heart is broken! I do not have the knowledge to part it out or the money to repair it. I have decided to sell the car I originally put it on Facebook for parts and had 73 comments/ requests in one day. I know the car and therefore the parts are rare. My husband just wants to sell it for scrape :wtf: , I DO NOT! I know there are a ton of you out there that need M30/ Leopard parts. The engine was newer with only about 60,000 miles on it, the tranny and interior were also fairly new (less than 4 years old). This car was my baby! Anyone interested will need to make a legitimate offer and come here to get it and trailer/ tow it home. The rear axle is broken. I live in Maryville, TN and I can be reached via email at salangley4910@gmail.com