View Full Version : I have an Infiniti i30 - How much freon should I use to recharge the A/C?

Alexander B
07-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I bought a freon recharge kit and used about half of the can, before I realized that you only use as much as the car specifies. How do I know how much more to put in?
The year of this car is 2001.
The A/C is working way better with a half can, but I am wondering if it can work even better with more.

mace
08-02-2009, 10:23 AM
the unit will only accept so much. if it is working fine then leave it
mace

ttsinbo1
09-14-2009, 11:23 AM
★Hello! I am a player of little pastor after one TBC, is that that kind has not seen NAXX BWL grand scene is little and white. Oh! Really wanting to see very much. Just really there is not such a chance now. Quite disappointed! I study with 3 month need of work manage to continue playing with WOW. 555 ones that really want to continue playing with friend very much say. Wonder, say for assorted evil everybody how how difference it will be country quality of player of clothes the bad one often? ! I have known a lot very good persons in wow truly. (whether getting kind to me, I refer to, conduct oneself and deal with matters very much honest) Really want to go back and play with them very much. Hope you to work, have to get married and born BB work originally already student originally at that time. Still hope you are still in wow! Haha! ★★Can't play now, so is generally free to see in wowgold what sticks to, might as well cross the addiction of doing. See topic that everybody discuss recently begin until adventurous people afraid in wow still really just. Really want to say to everybody, my view on several recent questions. Hope to have a little help to everybody. The ones that said are wrong or think it is the words of nonsense that welcome to gush out! ★★Want to say about the strong party at first. Strong party what does it speak always voluntary to bring what it will be little leucorrhea environmental protection. Think littly white or environmental protection has wasted one's own some calories of time? Think efficiency low? I hope to say the psychology about playing games. Wow is a network game, it is true that not if his name is a world equally! Play games, should set free a bit more lightly. If it is weak that you bring the rookie, I can say you not so good as, go hard working earn pieces of ten thousand buy pieces of whole body number of S4, T6 of whole body, come on efficiency directly then. I think lead rookie one old WOWER to one behavior that wow love, one " brute force " Confidence of strong quality to oneself. If someone's intentions want to treat wow, this kind of game, as the pickles is played, I do not really know what should be said. ★★Think saying about some things that are treated even. Do not really understand what treat having now to fight for. In the university degree, the each professional therapeutic duty is really different. I think who who does it can replace really ' Do not include when equipping suppressed) . Knight form add MT, SM draw the whole blood line of group, little D leave out, keep hot, pastor shield + heal and rescue people (sometimes help to brush T or the whole group) . Say, say, down by little pastor to newlywed by the way, spirit our trump in TBC. 2. 4 spirit back to blue and very much strong. How it will be no matter others say by group by pastor add than but SM,add than only knight only, hot is not so good as small D, can't lose confidence either. What they said is the fact, but we treat the various words of end of hand and let us have one's own positions. The pastor mainly goes back blue instead of 5 times by spirit. So has not had a brain that has read and treated adds blood way and has not been fit for a pastoring of the skill low-gradely straight. The end is just one's own psychology to invite all small pastors. ★★Want to thank for the next way to bring my trade union finally. It is the pieces of meeting at this move about,it think can on arrange getting more reasonable very a lot of management the things of respect. One's own the tactics and consciousness has not been good all the time, the president really seldom lets my substitute. To a person who originally likes hitting, the substitute is really too cruel. Substitute for several times once in a while, flavour is really not good. Here seems not to speak the names of the trade union. Respect others' personal secrets. I send the card without having the concurrence of friend and president after all. Hope to gush out, names are stuck either in case of not having the concurrence of party, very impolite. ★★Wrote and played at last. Stuck in the library word out of every one, hard. Can correct I, the just boring welcome too that wants to gush out while thinking what I said wrong. The postbox is cocaine _ hua@hotmail.com ★★International management Ha ha (that Closs' pastor young E of A of 6 districts) ★★★ ★★ ★★★ ★ ★★

i30guy
10-10-2009, 06:03 PM
they usually use 1.5lbs if empty.